How to Use
You’ll See the Difference with Kerasal®
Previously only available in Europe, Kerasal® Fungal Nail Renewal™ treatment is a topical formula that is clinically proven to rapidly improve the appearance of unsightly nails damaged by fungus or psoriasis. Kerasal® Fungal Nail Renewal™ normalizes thickened nails, reduces nail discoloration, and softens and rehydrates brittle nails. Kerasal® Fungal Nail Renewal™ has been developed by dermatologists in Sweden and is based on 15 years of targeted research and development.
Over the Counter Prescription Only
Kerasal® FungiNail™ & FungiCure™ Jublia® & Kerydin™ Terbinafine (oral)
Clinically proven to improve nail appearance in 1 week
Penetrates the nail
Improves nail appearance in over 90% of sufferers*
Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association
*When used as directed
Kerasal® Fungal Nail Renewal™ 's patented formula combines the keratolytic, nail-softening, and hydrating effects of propylene glycol, urea and lactic acid, to deeply penetrate the nail, and restore healthy appearance. Kerasal® Fungal Nail Renewal™ is preservative free.
Propylene glycol, urea, glycerin, lactic acid, water, sodium hydroxide, disodium EDTA
How to Use
Apply a thin layer just once daily before bedtime directly to affected nails (toe or finger nails) and under the edge of the nail. Allow a few minutes to dry.
- Treatment should be continued for a minimum of 8 weeks. Depending on the severity of the condition, 3 to 6 months of application may be needed to achieve full effect.
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Keep out of reach of children
- Please read full instructions for use included in package.