How to Use
Cracked Heels, Dry Feet & Callus Treatment
Enhanced with an exfoliating ingredient, Kerasal® gently loosens and removes dry skin which allows the moisturizers to penetrate deeply. Clinically proven, Kerasal® Intensive Foot Repair™ has earned the approval of the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Exfoliates hard, dry skin
Softens & Repairs
Is clinically proven
Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association
White petrolatum, PEG-8, glycerin, urea, PEG-40 sorbitanperoleate, salicylic acid, PEG-40 stearate, polysorbate-80
How to Use
To open, use pointed end of cap to puncture seal. Gently massage onto clean, dry feet until fully absorbed
- For faster results, cover the skin with cotton socks after application.
- Regular daily use will protect skin and prevent dry feet.
- Do not use on irritated, infected or opened skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if redness, discomfort or irritation occur following use of the product.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- For external use only.
- Seek professional help if ingested. Keep out of reach of children.